Fruitful deeds

[24/06, 14:36] భాగవతుల కృష్ణారావు: Fruitful Deeds!

Plant I good seeds in the barren soil,
Water them with sweat of the brow's toil 
If they sprout and yield fruits delectable 
Feel I amply rewarded for my trouble.

Pluck I the string of a muted lute 
Endeavour to revamp to tunes mellow, cute 
If they, by their melody tame a savage beast 
I feel my efforts haven't gone to waste.

Provide I props to creepers bearing flowers 
To adorn my garden with cool-shaded bowers 
If they, with their charm visitors bewith 
Then my joy reaches the highest pitch.

Amidst encircling gloom little lamps I kindle 
That light from right path doesn't dwindle 
If they sparkle and dispel all darkness 
I feel I am at the pinnacle of happiness.

Lord! Let these not be vain ambitions 
Beset with wild hallucinations 
Help me revel in true achievement 
In bringing to the ignorant rare enlightenment!

                    ----------()----------
[24/06, 14:54] భాగవతుల కృష్ణారావు: శ్రేష్ఠ కార్యాలు
**********
వెతికి నాటిన మంచి విత్తనాలు బంజరులో మొలకెత్తి మధుర ఫలాలను అందిస్తే-
నా కాయకష్టం ఫలిస్తుంది.
నా శ్రమకు తగిన పారితోషికం లభిస్తుంది.!

చెదరిన వీణ తీగలను సవరించి పాడిన శ్రావ్య రాగాలు అనాగరిక పశువులను మచ్చిక చేసుకుంటే -
నా కృషి నిరర్ధకం కాదు!

నేలవాలిన తీగలకు ఆధారాన్నందిస్తే తోటంతా మురిసే పువ్వులు నలుగురినీ ఆకర్షిస్తే-
నా ఆనందం ఆర్ణవమవుతుంది....శిఖరాలను తాకుతుంది!

చీకటి మూగిన గుహల్లో నే వెలిగించే జ్యోతి తిమిరాన్ని పటాపంచలు చేసి నలుగురికి దారి చూపిస్తే-
నేను మహోన్నత పదవిని పొందినట్టే!

ప్రభూ!
నావి శుష్క వాగ్దానాలు గా భావించకు.
భయంకర భ్రాంతులనుండి తప్పించి,సరైన మార్గం లో నడిపించు!శాశ్వత మైన ఉపలబ్ధికి చేరుకునేలా సహాయ పడు!
అజ్ణానాంధకారనుండి జ్ఞాన ప్రకాశం దిశగా అడుగులు నడిపించు!

Comments